Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just cam back not too long ago. Freaking Bus 159 was late as hell.
Luckily dad picked me and King Kong up.
First lesson GD WOOO!.
had a very very interesting day today.
Not on what i've been thought. just that i can swear,me and my friend were crazy as hell in the lesson.
We talking crap which are irrelavant,we blurted random stuff. we looked like a couple of dumbasses.
I'm the sort that laughs at my own jokes while everyone stares confused.Get it? No? Nvm then...-_-.
Here it is..My 1st GD assignment. A Patapon Namecard :D


Hah! Cute little fella's arent they.

Tml a brand new day... like i say i typing from my mind now.

Mind's blank..

.

.

.

.

Really blank.

.

.

.Oh ya.

Visual Basic tml!

.

.

.Ok random yes i know.

HAH!

Signing off,

Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home