Monday, August 25, 2008

Today was our last paper *WOOHOOOOO!!!!*
Alright,enough of the excitment since the Computer Mathematics paper just Blew the excitement away =/.
Well,its kinda tough,and i'm really crossing my fingers and hoping i will pass.
Anyways,Zi wanted to come to my house , we stopped at compass point where i was walking near the overheard bridge.
There were 3 Malay dudes sitting down , probably from SECONDARY school i suppose , this guy was drawing somesort of stuff,so i turned my head to get a small sneek peek.
And then there was this fucking standing guy who stared right into my eyes,as if picking up a fight.Not only that,he pointed his Middle Finger at me.
I swear man if i had the chance i'd rip his balls and shove them down his goddammed throat.
I mean , wtf?
Its just a small peek. Not as if it will cause them some major problem.
Sheesh,kids nowadays...Pathetic.
Skipping that, 2 Vid will be up soon , they were made using Adobe After Effects.
Yes i know i still a beginner but dam...if i had to describe After Effects.
It would be...DAM COMPLEX! BUT WORTH IT IN THE END. =)
Alrighty then,gonna get back to my tutorials.
Will be making more soon yea?

Alright,here are the Vids :)




Signing off,
Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home